If you are looking for a crowd pleaser at your next summer soiree… here you go. You are welcome!
INGREDIENTS (I tripled this recipe for a larger party, and it still came out perfectly!)
- 12 Eggs, Boiled
- 12 Egg yolks
- 3 oz Garlic aioli
- 1 tsp Stone Ground mustard
- ½ tsp White vinegar
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Ground black pepper
- ½ oz Dill, Chopped
- ½ oz Chives, Thinly sliced (keep a few extra on the side for garnish)
- Bacon Jam (purchased from local restaurant)
(To make garlic aioli combine 3oz light mayo with 2 chopped garlic cloves, 2 tsps olive oil, and juice from 1/4 lemon. Use a handheld blender to mix evenly) – this can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- Cut each egg in half and place the egg whites in clean water to rinse off.
- Add stone ground mustard, white vinegar, salt and pepper, dill and chives – use handheld blender to mix thoroughly.
Begin to add egg yolks, blending as you go.
Place this mixture in a pastry bag and pipe into your halved eggs.
Cut the corner (very small) off of a baggie in lieu of a pastry bag… it works just as well in a pinch.